Internal system controls and visibility into employee usage of critical systems, infrastructure and third-party applications is a must in today’s hyper-competitive environment. Role-based access control (RBAC) is a best practice for regulating access to systems, networks and software within an enterprise.
goTransverse offers advanced functionality to secure the application, including role-based access, strong encryption, robust password policies, clear audit trails and more. Role-based rules allow account representatives access to orders, subscriber accounts, real-time activity, usage, invoices, payments and service history details.
The security and audit measures allows users to do the following:
- Control access based on users roles and responsibilities
- Automatically log-out users when idle connections are detected
- Track every transaction activity with user login details and a timestamp
- Log a full history of all changes for audits of subscription product or content updates
- Provide tools for accounts receivable reconciliations along with the ability to close the accounting period from future changes
- Enforce custom approval workflows for defined change scenarios
- 128-bit SSL encryption for user login (same level of encryption used by online banks)
- Provide application-only access which restricts users from underlying database
- Prevent unacceptable IP ranges from gaining access to the platform
- Provide fine-grained password configuration options including minimum password length, complexity and timeframe-based password expiration
The goTransverse platform is fully PCI DSS Level 1 and SSAE 16 Type II certified.