Maintaining compliance is an integral part of running a responsible company. As a result, goTransverse continually monitors for operational integrity and security and subsequently implements best-in-class processes to ensure data is handled with the utmost care and accuracy. Our Payment Card Industry (PCI) certification shifts the cost of compliance to us rather than our customers.
TRACT has advanced functionality to secure the application, including role-based access, strong encryption, robust password policies, clear audit trails and more. TRACT is designed to prevent unauthorized programs, systems and users from gaining access or control of system processes, resources and data.
goTransverse maintains the following audit and security standards:
- PCI DSS Level 1 certified
- SSAE 16 Type II certified
- Minimum 128-bit encryption for all data transmission
- Hardened networks and firewalls
- Ongoing vulnerability checks by an independent auditor
- Real-time activity log tracking by user with timestamps
- Role-based access control
- Strict password configuration options including minimum password length, complexity and timeframe-based password expiration