Business leaders can’t make informed decisions without accurate information. A majority of organizations suffer from disjointed data spread across too many systems. This impacts the bottom line with lost or missed revenue and lengthens the time-to-cash.
The goTransverse platform contains business intelligence dashboards, analytics capabilities, out-of-the-box reports and ad hoc reporting functionality. The standard reports are organized around key business functions that include: Billing Account Management, Order Management, Invoicing/Billing Management, General Ledger Reporting and System Administration. Building new reports requires no programming or database knowledge.
The analytics and reporting capabilities within the platform allows users to do the following:
- Monitor key performance metrics such as monthly recurring revenue (MRR), retention, churn rates, cross-sell and up-sell revenue and customer life-time value (CLTV)
- Identify buying patterns of customers and apply successful tactics to other products, customer segments or markets.
- Quickly identify leaks in the revenue stream due to failed payments or overdue invoices
- Identify “at-risk” customers before they churn
- Parse, compare and analyze customer data using a highly configurable dashboard
- Choose from the standard reports or customize the reports directly within the platform
- Share or restrict reports across individuals or groups
- Schedule time-consuming batches to speed up reporting cycles
- Export data to HTML, PDF, Excel, Comma Separated Value, Rich-Text-Format or Text format, and import to a company-wide data mart or 3rd party business intelligence tool