Business leaders can’t make informed decisions without accurate information. A majority of organizations suffer from disjointed data spread across too many systems. This impacts the bottom line with lost or missed revenue and lengthens the time-to-cash.
TRACT® contains business intelligence dashboards, analytics capabilities, out-of-the-box reports and ad hoc reporting functionality. The standard reports are organized around key business functions that include: Billing Account Management, Order Management, Invoicing/Billing Management, General Ledger Reporting and System Administration. Building new reports requires no programming or database knowledge.
The analytics and reporting capabilities within TRACT allows users to do the following:
- Monitor key performance metrics such as monthly recurring revenue (MRR), retention, churn rates, cross-sell and up-sell revenue and customer life-time value (CLTV)
- Identify buying patterns of customers and apply successful tactics to other products, customer segments or markets.
- Quickly identify leaks in the revenue stream due to failed payments or overdue invoices
- Identify “at-risk” customers before they churn
- Parse, compare and analyze customer data using a highly configurable dashboard
- Choose from the standard reports or customize the reports directly within the platform
- Share or restrict reports across individuals or groups
- Schedule time-consuming batches to speed up reporting cycles
- Export data to HTML, PDF, Excel, Comma Separated Value, Rich-Text-Format or Text format, and import to a company-wide data mart or 3rd party business intelligence tool