Enterprise organizations across industries are realizing “one size doesn’t fit all” when it comes to billing – abandoning traditional paradigms for more sophisticated models that include usage-based strategies. Gartner Research confirms that “the next generation of business/pricing models will offer a combination of subscription and pay-as-you-go, where providers will have the ability to charge for additional features.”
Here are 5 reasons usage-based billing is a smart choice for you and your customers:
- Drive Revenue: Keep your revenue stable, while creating fertile ground to grown your next generation of products or services.
- Disrupt Competitors: Innovate to elevate, taking notes from digital natives and start-up unicorns that are shifting customer expectations for experience, service, convenience and value.
- Attract New Customers: Appeal to your next generation of buyers, giving them the option to “rent to own” products and services.
- Experiment with Digital Solutions: Test drive transformative digital products and services.
- Stay ahead of the market: Stay nimble and stay ahead.
Download our full infographic “5 Reasons Usage-Based Billing is a Smart Choice” to explore what enterprise customers are saying about the adoption of pay-as-you-go pricing models. We’ve mined data from trusted industry experts like MGI Research, Gartner, and Adroit Digital to bring you the top enterprise motivations leading the push to usage-based billing.