The VP of Marketing plays an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across all channels and markets. Reporting to the president, this individual will be responsible for creating a scalable marketing organization emphasizing demand generation and content messaging strategy and driving the successful execution of the plan to drive acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell, and retention strategies for goTransverse. The successful candidate will be results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of the marketing discipline.
- Design the overall marketing strategy in close partnership with the leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Develop compelling and clear value propositions that position goTransverse as both a leader in the market and a respected thought leader.
- Align closely with sales and partner teams to drive integrated growth strategies and enablement.
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy including SEM/PPC, social, display/re-targeting, events, webinars, website/SEO, email, and offline channels.
- Own the content marketing approach to encompass white papers, e-books, webinars, videos, infographics, case studies, blogs, and events.
- Manage the marketing and operations strategy across channels including campaigns, execution, and reporting & analysis.
- Manage and track the lead management process, and pipeline conversion metrics
- Create and manage web properties for inbound marketing, lead generation, and conversion.
- Manage marketing agencies and third-party resources effectively.
- Own and manage the program budget.
Qualifications & Experience:
The VP of Marketing will be a team-builder and a player-coach, able to build a strategy and execute tactics. He or she will be able to attract and develop top-tier marketing talent. The selected candidate should be a long-term thinker, capable of making decisions about marketing priorities and budget, and be able to lead and manage effectively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required; MS/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing leadership in enterprise B2B solutions that have emphasized digital demand generation and content marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation programs, outbound campaign strategy, and execution.
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of web strategy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively obtain, analyze and convey information quickly and concisely.
- Experience working closely with the executive team in preparing board-level and executive management presentations of the marketing function’s performance and KPIs.
- Comfortable in the limelight speaking to potential customers, current clients, the press, and employees. Can clearly articulate a compelling vision and message.
- Ability to recruit, retain, develop and mentor top-quality staff, and motivate and hold team members accountable.
- Experience hiring and managing outside agencies.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.