goTransverse is seeking a Support & Q/A Engineer for our fast growing SaaS software solution. This is a critical role in charge of solving complex issues for multiple customers and maintaining client confidence both the TRACT platform and goTransverse`. Critical to this role are strong customer service skills, problem solving, analysis, and a technical understanding of the applications as they pertain to the customer’s business needs.!
- Advocate for the customer while managing their expectations.
- Work within Zendesk to document, track, and resolve customer issues.
- Execute acceptance tests of new features in collaboration with the Q/A team.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on issue while collaborating with the engineering and operations teams to resolve
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of subscription billing and revenue management.
- Use your excellent problem solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
Requirements snapshot (what you bring):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or MIS.
- Experience in Billing, Revenue Management, Accounting, or Finance Applications preferred.
- Experience with SaaS environments
- SQL query experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter that is highly motivated by customer success
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.