We’re looking for the kind of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who gets a little rush every time you identify and help resolve a defect. Someone with hands-on experience in functional and regression testing, who can develop and execute a test plan for a highly transactional and complex software application—who is also willing to give or receive a high five. If you have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and have demonstrated consistent QA execution and results toward a high-quality product, get in touch. This position will work closely with the development team and Product Managers to validate the software functions and reports to our QA team lead.
The day to day (responsibilities):
- Analyze and interpret business requirements and end-user feedback and apply analysis to the testing process
- Plan, develop, document and implement test cases and plans for a SaaS product based on existing specifications, and business and technical requirements
- Execute acceptance tests of new features
- Perform user interface, functional, integration and regression testing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issue root causes and collaborate with the development team to resolve
- Write detailed, accurate defect summaries and clearly communicate with the development team
- Improve and execute automated regression tests, functional tests and data tests
- Develop and maintain separate test cases and test plans for functionality, system and ad-hoc testing
What you bring:
- 5+ years of quality assurance engineering for a complex software application
- A love of learning and the drive to become an expert in our SaaS application
- Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Very strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with MySQL to perform queries needed to validate data
- Experience in a fast-paced agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- QA experience for an ERP, billing, e-commerce or SaaS application is a big plus
- Background in MIS or CS preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.