We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Product team. Our growing software company needs a strong team player with a positive attitude who has strong experience in requirement and feature definition for a software product.
Reporting to the head of Product Management you must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Working closely with the sales, marketing, customer on-boarding and engineering teams you will research, scope and detail targeted product feature in requirement form. You will also work with Product Marketing and marketing communications groups to help communicate the positioning and benefits of newly delivered feature. In addition you will be working with the customer operations team providing internal training and education on each new release.
- Specifying market requirements for product enhancements driven by market and customer needs.
- Translating the Market Requirements into Product Requirements suitable for Engineering to act on.
- Working with QA to ensure Test Plans cover the key concepts of the product.
- Define/create product collateral including product configuration guides, applications guides, user guides and product training package.
- Manage the entire feature life cycle from planning and definition through implementation, testing and deployment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience of Business Analysis experience.
- Strong ability to organize and document requirements.
- Self-directed individual that can think independently, drive initiatives across an organization.
- Experience in fast-paced agile SaaS software environment is desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a background in finance and accounting systems.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.