Join the Subscription Economy Generation!
This is a rare opportunity to join a quickly growing start-up and open the possibilities for unlimited growth in your career. As a goTransverse Sales Engineer you will be part of a team that is capable of communicating Transverse’s solution (TRACT), both strategically and technically, to Finance and management executives. You will work in a team-selling environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- One of the fastest growing and most innovative SaaS companies in Austin, TX.
- Market leader for on-demand A/R Automation and Complex Billing.
- Wholly owned subsidiary of a large multinational conglomerate, no venture capital funding.
- Participate in technical sales strategies and presentations for prospective customers
- Enthusiastically present goTransverse’s billing solution to prospects and current customers, from Finance managers to C-level executives
- Demonstrate extensive technical expertise in goTransverse’s solution, integration processes and enterprise infrastructure
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge in Accounts Receivable “best practices” and problem solving
- Successfully support a group of Account Executives on multiple opportunities working in a fast paced sales environment
- Some domestic travel
- Proficient in understanding Accounts Receivable and Billing processes.
- Proficient understanding of Cloud and SaaS technologies as well as ERP and CRM applications.
- Must be able to professionally present Transverse’s solutions to small and large groups both online and in person.
- Ideally 3+ years in a high growth SaaS company preferred and billing expertise a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.