Ready to join a killer, small-but-mighty marketing team whose goal is to rule the cloud monetization world? goTransverse is growing exponentially as demand from industry leaders and end consumers is driving digital transformation and the need for recurring subscription and consumption-based business models.
Industry leaders like General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, and eBay, and industry disruptors like Alarm.com, Bandwidth.com and Clickatell have chosen goTransverse to power their new business lines, expand internationally, and capitalize on the benefits of cloud extensibility and scalability. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be a hunter at heart, and will report to the VP of Marketing. You will be responsible for qualifying marketing leads and sourcing pipeline opportunities that result in driving incremental revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the generation and assignment of high-quality meetings to the sales organization
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on territory and account based plans
- Develop new leads, activities, meetings and opportunities and activities at high levels
- Prospecting at C-level, VP and Director Levels
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products and untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Responsible for running regional campaigns focused primarily on cold calling, developing and qualifying leads to the point of hand-off to the sales force
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Update, and manage Salesforce lead records
- Research and add relevant contacts to accounts in CRM
- Research and build weekly prospective customer lists
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales organizations to identify trends of the market
- Create and update a library of email templates and sales aids
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a similar role – preferably lead generation/sales development; SaaS and startup experience a plus
- CRM and Marketo experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of creating revenue generating opportunities and quota attainment
- Proven ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — you are often the first contact into a prospect account
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.