Ready to join a killer, small-but-mighty marketing team whose goal is to rule the cloud monetization world? goTransverse is growing exponentially as demand from industry leaders and end consumers is driving digital transformation and the need for recurring subscription and consumption-based business models.
Industry leaders like General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, and eBay, and industry disruptors like Alarm.com, Bandwidth.com and Clickatell have chosen goTransverse to power their new business lines, expand internationally, and capitalize on the benefits of cloud extensibility and scalability. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for and evangelist of our award winning intelligent billing and dynamic monetization platform, TRACT. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging, positioning and content needs.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, their buying criteria and buyer’s journey; be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
- Brief the press, analysts and PR teams about new features and take part in presentations
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products and untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on timescales, long-term vision for development of new features
- Create product content such as case studies, whitepapers, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present to both external and internal audiences
- 3-5 years of software product marketing experience – Saas, startup, demand generation marketing or field facing experience a plus.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of content creation and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Excellent people skills to interact with clients, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Working knowledge of marketing best practices – messaging, positioning, content, demand generation, digital programs, marketing automation programs, campaign strategy.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You will constantly be interacting with customers, teammates and prospects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.