We are seeking an implementation project manager to join our Professional Services team. Our fast growing and innovative SaaS software company needs a strong team player with a positive attitude who has strong experience in delivering complex solutions to large enterprise customers. Our implementation project managers work very closely with our customers, understand their business goals and requirements and manage the successful SaaS software implementation to exceed our customer’s expectation.
- Understanding of customer business model and identify business as well as technical requirements related to the implementation of TRACT
- Managing process change for the customer as part of the transformation to SaaS billing solution between finance, product and IT teams
- Managing all aspects of the SaaS implementation and potentially customer specific professional services with the customer team or integration partners
- Customer support providing TRACT platform functionality, technology as well as industry knowledge
- Customer advocate working with product management and engineering to drive product enhancements based on customer requirements and manage implementation of professional services as needed
- 5+ years experience to lead teams in fast moving customer environment
- 2+ years experience of SaaS or application software delivery focused project methodology
- Proven ability to learn quickly within a highly motivated organization
- High initiative, high self esteem, high ability to innovate & differentiate
- Creative, Open Minded, Out of the Box thinker
- Strong written / verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.