goTransverse is seeking an Implementation Consultant for our fast growing SaaS Billing and Revenue Management solution. This is a critical role in charge of designing complex software solutions for multiple customers and managing their projects through to implementation. Critical to this role are strong project management skills, detailed industry knowledge of best practices, and a formal understanding of the applications as they pertain to the customers business needs.
- Design, develop and implement outstanding solutions in order to meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Be the go to person for the customer and internal teams on implementing complex solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of subscription billing and revenue management.
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include design, coordinating new releases, or documenting projects.
- Utilize your excellent problem solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
- Work with sales engineering on the viability and planning of customer engagements.
- Mentor junior members of the team and document processes for continued improvement.
- Some travel required.
Requirements snapshot (what you bring):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, finance, accounting or a related major.
- Experience leading Enterprise level software implementation projects of a highly complex nature.
- Experience in Billing, Revenue Management, Accounting, or Finance Applications.
- Experience with SaaS environments.
- Ability to accurately scope, plan, and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort.
- Experience in Project Management with highly complex projects and solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self starter that is highly motivated by customer success that is willing to be hands on to get the job done.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.