- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your assigned accounts or territory.
- Sell business application solutions to prospective new enterprise customers.
- Work with supporting teams to prospect, forecast, and provide appropriate resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close business as required.
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any other software solutions.
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level execs within Finance, Product Management and IT departments.
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Demonstrable track record of quota and revenue goal overachievement.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, existing accounts and partners.
- Working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling with Challenger Sales Model training a plus
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and supporting organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to travel between 30-50%
- Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations.
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, and self-motivated.
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at goTransverse, LLC/Transverse, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.